Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Afternoon Tea

On Saturday me and the girls went for a spot of afternoon tea at The Chesterfield Hotel in Mayfair and it certainly didn't disappoint!  After 2 rounds of sandwiches, a round of cakes and pastries and 2 rounds of scones with clotted cream and jam we were all well and truly stuffed.  Served in the conservatory of the hotel with an outside inside feel it is an idyllic setting, especially when the sun has got his hat on.    
With the sun making a special quest appearance I decided to take my new pink blazer and shades on a little outing.  And after the amount of food I consumed and with the weather being so good I took a nice stroll back to Westminster passing Buckingham Palace and a very busy St James's Park, surely the walk counteracts the amount of calories I consumed!?!


Afternoon Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment