Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Primark Florals and Tropical Prints


After a not so nice morning yesterday, I was in desperate need of some retail therapy but to be honest I was slightly disappointed with our British high street!
On a normal shopping expedition I leave with my hands full but yesterday I just about managed to come home with one bag.  Don't get me wrong, the two things I purchased were great and absolute bargains but I was still left with that dreaded empty feeling.
Maybe it's because of all the sales or maybe it's because most of the things that I did like already have a place in my wardrobe.

Primark for me is normally a place that I can find something to buy and it didn't let me down yesterday!

What do you think of my new additions?


Primark £5

Primark £12

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post….thanks for sharing... Very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. Thanks for a great source...

    ReplyDelete