Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Santorini Summer Holiday Style


I recently returned from a well needed weeks holiday in Santorini & thought I would post some pics of my holiday outfits.  I'm not very good at posing for photos as you will see but at least I tried ;o)
I always struggle with what to pack for the evenings & often look through the internet for some inspiration so I hope this will help & give you some ideas for your holiday packing.


Day 1- Playsuit: Tesco, Belt: Primark, Shoes: French Connection

Bracelet: Tory Burch, Ring: YSL Arty Style by Dolly BowBow

Day 2 - Top: Zara, Shorts: Zara, Shoes: French Connection

Day 3 - Dress: H&M, Shoes: French Connection

Day 4 - Dress: Zara

Shoes: Carvela by Kurt Geiger

Day 5 - Dress: Primark, Belt Primark, Shoes: French Connection

Bracelet: Ruby Rooms, Ring: New Look

Day 6 - Top: Topshop, Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Carvela by Kurt Geiger, Necklace: Zara

Bag: eBay

Day 7 - Top: Topshop, Shorts: H&M, Shoes: French Connection, Necklace: Topshop

Santorini Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment