Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

ASOS Jewellery

I love it when the doorbell rings and it's a delivery driver with a parcel, there's nothing better than opening the box to see what's inside.

Today's parcel had some jewellery pieces that I recently ordered from ASOS, which included a Maria Francesca Pepe style rose gold double spike bracelet and a Kourtney Kardashian inspired gold cross necklace which I have been admiring on the new series of Keeping up with the Kardashian's.

I also had a little buddy helping me with today's blog post!

Cross necklace, cross bracelet, cross earrings and double spike bracelet all ASOS
Maria Francesca Pepe bracelet - image from mariafrancescapepe.com


Kourtney's cross necklace - image from oh so celeb

My gorgeous little helper Max

No comments:

Post a Comment