Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Fearne Cotton's Sonia Rykiel Star Print Trousers

After seeing Fearne Cotton's outfit last night on celeb juice, my style crush on the lady in question has rapidly grown!

I've got a massive thing for printed trousers at the moment anyway and the Sonia Rykiel ones that Fearne had on have catapulted straight to the top of my wish list.

It's not the first time she's been spotted in these star beauties.  Fearne also wore them on a recent night out with her fella Jessie Wood.

I love the contrast that the bright coral top she's paired them with brings to the look.

The outfits bang on trend and makes me very envious of her wardrobe!

Update your look by grabbing yourself a pair online at Net-a-Porter for £275.

Image from http://www.net-a-porter.com/


Image from Wenn.com


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment