Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Holiday Wardrobe Dramas

What a day!?!  It's been so hectic, I seem to have been running around like a headless chicken for the best part of it!  The only thing that kept me going was the thought that this time next week I'll be soaking up the sun in boiling hot (and dry) Cyprus.

The other thoughts running through my mind were what outfits should I pack and how many bikinis should I take!?!  Don't get me wrong, I love a holiday but absolutely hate packing with a passion.  If I could afford it I'd just buy a new outfit everyday whilst I was away, not sure the greek fashion is my cup of tea though!  Maybe I could just pay someone to pack for me?

After tonnes of deliberating I think I've finally got a rough idea of what outfits I'm taking but now I'm stuck on shoes.  Do I bother taking heels? Or do I just stick with sandals?  I normally end up making the mistake of packing a few pairs of heels and spend the whole holiday in flats.  If I just take sandals then it gives me more space for bags and surely that can only be a good thing, right?

So, onto bikinis!  I have about 15 to choose from but I'm only away for 7 days so the selection needs to be cut, drastically! Oh the dramas I have to deal with, ay!

And there was me thinking holidays were meant to be relaxing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment