Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Tall Story

Being 5 foot 10 inches tall, I often struggle to say the least to find clothes that are long enough!
Although, much to my surprise on a recent visit to Topshop, I had to decline buying some jeans from their Tall section as they were actually too long for me, which has never happened before!
I'm 32 now though so maybe I'm shrinking in my old age!

I absolutely love playsuits but can never find them long enough.  I bought one a few years back from New Looks Tall section but this is the only one I owned until I stumbled across this little beauty on the Tesco website.  It's the perfect fit & only £16!

Image from Tesco.com

Another problem item as you can imagine is maxi dresses, they never seem to be quite long enough.  I popped into Zara last weekend to have a quick mooch around the sale & found the perfect maxi dress for my holiday to Santorini in September.  I would actually go as far as to say that if you are shorter than 5 foot 10 inches it may be too long for you.
At only £22.99 what a bargain, it also comes in pink & green if you'd prefer a brighter version!

Image from Zara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment