Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Vintage Style Wedding Dresses By Lover

For some reason my posts seem to have a wedding theme to them lately, maybe it's because it's wedding season or maybe it's because I'm still looking for my prince charming!  Any who, like many girls I often have a little look at wedding dresses and dream of what mine will be like one day, sad I know!!  And after recently discovering Aussie label Lover, I found these amazing vintage style dresses in their White Magik collection that would make ideal wedding gowns.
The last dress is definitely a bit of me!




Images from http://www.loverthelabel.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all this Rockabilly dress ! I wish they made swimsuits now that looked like that It's been so hot here this weekend, I just want to lounge on the beach with a book too

    ReplyDelete