Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

A Day At Charles Fox Shooting For Kryolan's Trend Look S/S 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts this week but I've been a very busy bee.
Along with contacting fashion PR companies to get some looks together for Sunday's Bambi magazine shoot, I also spent the day yesterday assisting on a shoot for professional make up brand Kryolan's trend look for spring/summer 2013.
It was a 9.30 call time but as there's a crazy next few days ahead I was up bright and early and on the 6.38am train heading into London town to pick up some garments for this weekends shoots.
Once arriving at Charles Fox's Covent Garden store the fun began.  A lovely breakfast spread was laid on to keep everyone in good spirits and was swiftly demolished by the team.  After a quick prep for the day ahead it was all systems go.  Hair and make up were in full swing and the outfits for the day were pulled together by stylist Joey Bevan.
A quick dash to Oxford Street to grab some awesome shoes and then it was time for lights, camera, action.  I even had the chance to experience what it's like to walk in a models shoes myself, when the photographer asked me to take some test shots to check the lighting etc, not quite sure how these models do it day in and day out, it's definitely not as easy as it looks and it's very intimidating with a group of people watching your every move.  I only had two people watching me, the actual model had about 20 plus a shop full of people, guess that's why they earn megabucks and I don't!
All in all it was a long day for everyone but the make up, hair, outfits and photo's looked stunning so a great end result for everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment