Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

My First Fashion Assignment

Yesterday I was given my first fashion assignment.  The task is for me to pull together three A/W 2012 looks from the high street.  I was given military and checks as two of the trends and left to my own devices with the third.  I haven't quite decided on which trend I'm going for but for some reason I seem to be swaying towards brocade.
Part of the task is for me to create a mood board so that the team involved on the shoot has an idea of the theme and look that I want to portray.
Then comes the hard part.  Seen as it will be my first shoot there obviously won't be a budget, so I need to get myself a model, make up artist, hair stylist and photographer for free.  Looks like I'll be trying to pull in a few favours.
Luckily for me, I have quite a bit of time to try and get it all sorted.
Keep checking the blog for updates on how I'm getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment