Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Gossip Girl Season 6 Fashion

Last night was the first episode of the sixth and final season of Gossip Girl and it was definitely back with a bang.

I can't quite contain my emotional despair at the ending of one of my favourite shows, not only for the explosive story lines and my love for all things Chuck Bass but for the fashion forward outfits the girls wear in every episode.

As a little farewell and tribute, I wanted to share some of my favourite looks still to come from the final season.

Blair in Valentino - Source Fashion Scanner
Blair in Elie Saab - Source MoeJackson
Serena in Jenny Packham - Source The CW
And last but by no means least, my favourite look.  Serena in Alice+Olivia top, Haute Hippie skirt and Christian Louboutin Bollywood heels - Source Wenn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment