Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Matalan's Gold Metal Toe Cap Shoes

One of my first memories as a child is when my aunt bought me a pair of red patent pumps and from that day on my love for shoes has never faded.

I love shopping in general but for me nothing I buy gives me as much of a buzz as a new pair of shoes.

So imagine my exciting when I stumbled across a gorgeous pair of maroon, gold metal toe cap heels yesterday on a trip to my local Matalan store.  I nearly passed out when I looked at the price tag, not because they were expensive but because they were ridiculously cheap!  At just £16 I couldn't quite believe my luck, but if you think that's a bargain, when I got to the till they were reduced to £10 just because I was a cardholder.

I know I keep harping on about Matalan lately but they've got some great pieces in-store this season and they seem to be at the forefront of producing key trend pieces at very affordable prices.





No comments:

Post a Comment