Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Careers in fashion

Just wanted to share with you some good websites that I've come across if you are tyring to get a foot in the door of the fashion industry.  One of my favourites for internship and work experience roles is Gorkana, I've lost count of the amount of positions I've applied for through them!  Fashion Monitor, Drapers and IPC Media are also top of my list, all of them have some amazing opportunities in fashion.  Most of them offer the option to receive job alerts via email so you can be sure not to miss any new roles that come up.
As everyone keeps telling me the more work experience you can get the better so just do what I do and apply for pretty much everything and hope for the best!  All it takes is for one person to give you a chance and boom you're in!
Good luck!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment