Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Kardashian Kollection

Admittedly I was a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to the Kardashian clan but after finally giving in to temptation I'm now an avid follower.

The Kardashian brand is well on it's way to world domination and the fashion industry is no exception.

One of the things I love about the sisters is their eye for fashion and it looks like I'm not the only one.  Since launching their first clothing line it's been a massive hit worldwide.  With Sears stores across the US stocking their collection and the option to buy online anywhere in the world means we can all steal a piece of their style.

Earlier I went online and had a little peek at the range and wanted to share with you some of my favourites.



Button front tunic £28.75

Road to nowhere jacket £49.82

Border jumpsuit £28.03

Geo print tribeca jumpsuit £49.60

Images from http://www.sears.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment