Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Shopping & Hobnobs!!

Why is it that as soon as I try and deprive myself of something it's all I can think about!?!

Attempt number 1 - As it's less than 2 weeks until my holiday I tried to keep off the pounds by eating healthy - attempt failed! (I've eaten a pack and a half of chocolate hobnobs in the last week)

Attempt number 2 - Next I tried to save the pounds by not shopping, you guessed it - attempt failed!  I went for a little shop yesterday with the intention of just "window shopping" but succumbed to buying a few little treats.

Obviously I've told myself that it was purely for the blog so that I had something to share with you all, mwahahaha!!


Bargain buy - £12.99 from H&M

This H&M shirt will look great with my New Look floral leggings

This top from H&M looks so good with the bright blue jeans
 

No comments:

Post a Comment