Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Matalan's A/W 2012 Preview

Yesterday I popped along to the very trendy Vinyl Factory for Matalan's press day to preview the re-launch of their Et Vous range for A/W 2012.  I must say that I was very impressed indeed!  There were timeless and vintage inspired pieces in abundance with sequins and little injections of colour everywhere.  They also managed to achieve the minimalist look with ease by layering some essential wardrobe pieces. I will definitely be taking a trip to my nearest store when the range is released.  Here's a few of my favourites from the collection.


How on trend are these blue leopard print chelsea boots?
This top will also be in my wardrobe  
Very Rachel Zoe 
Love these!
How cool are these brogues?
Love the pop of colour with the sequins

Perfect to toughen up an outfit

This jumper was one of my favourite pieces



How adorable is this owl bag? (Could also be mistaken for a fox) 
These bags are ridiculously cheap at only £8!!
Perfect laid-back weekend outfit
Very stylish collar
     

No comments:

Post a Comment